Pretzel Pete Honey Mustard Nuggets
Taste test: These are good pretzel nuggets.
They don't have a ton of flavoring, but rather a thin coating of flavor. Although the flavor quickly dissolves in your mouth, the the nugget itself is crisp and not bready, so it's an enjoyable eating experience throughout. Unlike the salt attached to most pretzels, the salty/sugary coating on these is not baked right into the pretzel, so it leaves a powdery residue on your fingers..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mild honey-mustard smell.
From the package: “Old Pete was always happy-go-lucky, but more happy than lucky. Then the old prospector hit it big. Not gold, not silver, but deliciously crunchy sourdough pretzel nuggets generously dusted with a lip-smacking honey mustard seasoning. Now you can share in Pretzel Pete's good fortune try a bag today!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Pretzel Pete, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road