Sabritas Adobadas Tomato & Chile Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips have some of the brightest red coloring that I've ever seen on a potato chip a with the amount of powder visibly varying quite a bit from chip to chip.
The appearance reminds me a lot of Herr's Heinz Ketchup chips. They've got a lot of tomato taste, and just enough chile taste to give them a nice edge. They're not hot, but they are quite tangy and tasty. Very good chip.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very tomatoey, very nice.
From the package: “Enjoy Sabritas® Adobadas™ flavor potato chips with the authentic tomato & chile flavor of traditional Mexico!”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Sabritas (15 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (149 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road