Utz Extra Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These are pretty much your average pretzels.
I don't know what they mean by extra thin. They're good, but nothing special. As with all pretzels, I would caution you to enjoy these with a cold beverage.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of pretzely, kind of bad
From the package: “Taste the extra goodnesss ... without the fat. Utz Extra Thin Pretzels are a triumph in the ancient art of pretzel-making. Our master bakers have perfected a process to lock in wholesome, delicious pretzel flavor and lock out fat and fat calories. Utz pretzels ... snacking smart never tasted so good!”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road