Crujitos Queso & Chile Puffed Corn Twist Snacks
Taste test: These are shapped kind of like rotini pasta, but they're made from corn.
They feel light when you crunch into them, with a lower density than other corn-based chips such as Fritos. They taste good sort of a cheese taste with some zing to hot (tangy but not hot). A good snack.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sory of a cheesy smell with some taco powder in it too.
From the package: “Puffed Corn Twist Snacks with the authentic queso & chile flavor of traditional Mexico!” ... “Open a bag and let Crujitos™ brand Puffed Corn Twist Snacks add a smile to your day!”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road