Dakota Style Parmesan Cheese & Garlic Industrial Strength Potato Chips
Taste test: These are thick and crunchy, sort of kettle-style chips with tons and tons of great parmesan and garlic flavor.
These were a huge hit around the chip bowl probably the best parmesan and garlic chip we've ever tried..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild garlic aroma. Nice.
From the package: “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grow our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour, so you know our chips are fresh. That's what gives Dakota Style Chips their Industrial Strength crunch and naturally good taste. In fact, we can't think of another family who grows, slices, cooks and bags their own chips the way we do! We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
- Parmesan & Garlic Chips (32 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road