Dakota Style Industrial Strength Original Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are outstanding chips! Very crunchy, and thicker than typical kettle-cooked style chip (such as Cape Cod).
There also seems to be less oil on the chip, which makes them taste different (yet good!). If you can get your hands on a bag of these, you won't be disappointed.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like the normal oily smell of kettle-cooked chips.
From the package: “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grow our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour, so you know our chips are fresh. That's what gives Dakota Style Chips their Industrial Strength crunch and naturally good taste. In fact, we can't think of another family who grows, slices, cooks and bags their own chips the way we do! We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Sideshow Bob thinks kettle chips are the perfect side dish ... for revenge!
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road