Dakota Style Industrial Strength Jalapeño Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, thick, crunchy chips with a tasty jalapeño flavor.
But they're by no means the hot chips that I was expecting not in the taste, and not in the aftertaste. Although the crunch is impressive and the taste quite acceptable, a jalapeño chip is supposed to be actually be hot, and these don't came anywhere near the king of jalapeño chips, Tim's Cascade Style.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong jalapeño smell.
From the package: “To make a better chip, start with a better potato. To guarantee it, we grow our own near Clark, South Dakota. Then we scrub them, slice them extra thick and open-kettle cook each batch by hand. The whole process from scrubbing to bagging is done in less than an hour, so you know our chips are fresh. That's what gives Dakota Style Chips their Industrial Strength crunch and naturally good taste. In fact, we can't think of another family who grows, slices, cooks and bags their own chips the way we do! We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy making them.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Dakota Style
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road