Taste test: In all my snack eating years, I have never found anything else like Burger Rings.
They are light, crunchy rings made from corn and rice lighter in texture than a Cheezel or Twistie, but not as light as some Cheesy puffs. But what makes them stand out is the taste a delicious blend of tomato, cheese and barbecue that is tangy enough to keep you eating but not so intense as to become overwhelming.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The aroma is similar to a barbecue smell although lighter.
From the package: “Burger flavoured snacks”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Meat Flavored Chips (108 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan at a milk bar in Glen Iris, Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road