Fiddle Faddle Peanut Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This is OK, but it really doesn't taste all that peanut buttery.
The taste isn't a whole lot different from caramel corn. If you look at the ingredients, you'll see why: Corn Syrup and Sugar are both listed before Skippy® Peanut Butter. The sugar coating helps to make sure that the candied-up kernels don't stick to your fingers, and it does so very successfully, leaving barely any sugar residue on your fingers. But I was hoping to taste lots of peanut butter in these, and unforunately, it didn't happen.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly peanut butterey.
From the package: “Treat your family to real snacking fun with Fiddle Faddle® Peanut Butter Popcorn. Each kernel of our perfectly popped popcorn is smothered with real Skippy® Peanut Butter and lightly glazed to lock in the flavor. Now you can enjoy Skippy®, America's best tasting creamy peanut butter, in a delicious Fiddle Faddle Popcorn snack!”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lincoln Snacks Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road