Doritos Spicier Nacho!
Taste test: The name of these chips threw me off a bit. Spicier Nacho? Spicier than what? The good news is that they were spicier than some things, but the bad news was that the things that they were spicier than are barely spicy at all.
When we first bite in, we didn't notice the spice at all — the taste was all cheese. After several more bites and a short delay, a mild spice slowly kicked in. But it never really got all that far beyond the mild spice stage. They tasted quite good, kind of like Nacho Cheesier Doritos but with some kick.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a nice spicy kick to the cheese smell of these.
From the package: “This is nacho cheese flavor with a bolder attitude! Even more heat, a ton of spice, and you've got radically louder spicier nacho flavored Doritos!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (147 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (128 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road