Doritos Spicier Nacho!
Taste test: The name of these chips threw me off a bit. Spicier Nacho? Spicier than what? The good news is that they were spicier than some things, but the bad news was that the things that they were spicier than are barely spicy at all.
When we first bite in, we didn't notice the spice at all — the taste was all cheese. After several more bites and a short delay, a mild spice slowly kicked in. But it never really got all that far beyond the mild spice stage. They tasted quite good, kind of like Nacho Cheesier Doritos but with some kick.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a nice spicy kick to the cheese smell of these.
From the package: “This is nacho cheese flavor with a bolder attitude! Even more heat, a ton of spice, and you've got radically louder spicier nacho flavored Doritos!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (152 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1064 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road