Doritos Spicier Nacho!
Taste test: The name of these chips threw me off a bit. Spicier Nacho? Spicier than what? The good news is that they were spicier than some things, but the bad news was that the things that they were spicier than are barely spicy at all.
When we first bite in, we didn't notice the spice at all — the taste was all cheese. After several more bites and a short delay, a mild spice slowly kicked in. But it never really got all that far beyond the mild spice stage. They tasted quite good, kind of like Nacho Cheesier Doritos but with some kick.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: There's a nice spicy kick to the cheese smell of these.
From the package: “This is nacho cheese flavor with a bolder attitude! Even more heat, a ton of spice, and you've got radically louder spicier nacho flavored Doritos!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1020 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (592 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Nacho Cheese Chips (130 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Jiffy Mart, Ludlow, Vermont.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road