Olive Oil Potato Chips Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These chips were extremely popular around the chip bowl.
The chips are very thick (and yet also light and airy at the same time), with a whole lot of crunch and a mild pepper taste. It's quite a difference from your typical potato chip, and people liked them a lot and kept coming back for seconds and thirds. Yum!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pepper aroma.
From the package: “From Greece, to Italy, to Spain, to Provence, the Mediterranean is bursting with taste. At the center of its culinary culture, olive oil, catharsis of flavor, spells taste. While the golden elixir is gaining momentum from California to New York and throughout cosmopolitan cities in the United States, we concocted our dream chips based on world class ingredients and a bit of Riviera cuisine.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Mary at Linens'n Things. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road