Olive Oil Potato Chips Cracked Pepper
Taste test: These chips were extremely popular around the chip bowl.
The chips are very thick (and yet also light and airy at the same time), with a whole lot of crunch and a mild pepper taste. It's quite a difference from your typical potato chip, and people liked them a lot and kept coming back for seconds and thirds. Yum!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pepper aroma.
From the package: “From Greece, to Italy, to Spain, to Provence, the Mediterranean is bursting with taste. At the center of its culinary culture, olive oil, catharsis of flavor, spells taste. While the golden elixir is gaining momentum from California to New York and throughout cosmopolitan cities in the United States, we concocted our dream chips based on world class ingredients and a bit of Riviera cuisine.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (132 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road