Terra Frites Aïoli
Taste test: These are very crunchy fries with a nice flavor much harder and crunchier than most fries that I've tried.
I don't really taste any mustard in them, nor much garlic (both of these are mentioned on the bag) but still, they're pretty good fries.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of potatoey, not really good.
From the package: “A savoury blend of garlic and saffron with a touch of mustard” ... “Creamy French Aïoli, the rich garlicky condiment, inspired our Terra Aïoli Fries a complex blend of true roasted garlic and mustard with the essence of saffron and extra virgin olive oil.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road