Orville's Gourmet Popcorn Sensations Chocolate Toffee Crunch
Taste test: The pictures on the front of the bag are deceptive, because they make this look like chocolate-coated popcorn (which, of course, it is). However, once you open the bag, you'll see that the pieces don't look like the picture and actually resemble oversized Raisinettes — there's so much butter toffee and chocolate coating filling in all the gaps in the popcorn that they've lost their popcorn shape almost entirely.
Once you get around to eating some, you'll find that they're very good. There's a ton of chocolate taste, with some crunchy butter toffee taste too. On most of them, you barely notice the popcorn taste at all, as it's vastly overwhelmed by the sweet coatings. These come in a Ziploc-type resealable bag so that you can save some for later eating, but I doubt anyone has ever made use of it.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Chocolatey.
From the package: “Orville Redenbacher, the King of Popcorn innovation, now has an incredibly delicious Chocolate Toffee Crunch popcorn. We use only the finest ingredients including hybrid premium popcorn, rich butter toffee and mouth-watering milk chocolate. With great care, we blend these ingredients in small batches like a fine homemade recipe. Each freshly popped kernel is covered with thick butter toffee and then completely drenched in rich milk chocolate.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Conagra Grocery Products Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road