Herr's Potato Stix
Taste test: These are good regular potato stix without too much salt.
They taste potatoey and good. They leave quite a bit of oil on your fingers, so I would not recommend eating this without a good absorbant napkin handy. Unlike many potato sticks, such as French's, these come in a small bag, rather than a can, but that didn't detract from the freshness or flavor.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Normal aroma of potato sticks.
From the package: “Make Herr's Yours®” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, and Salt.
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Baltimore. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road