Kettle Chips Krinkle Cut Dill & Sour Cream Natural Gourmet Potato Chips
Taste test: These are big, thick, crisp, wide-rippled, sort of kettle-cooked chips with lots of flavor.
The've got a great crunch. They're awesome.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice baked potatoey dill smell.
From the package: “What better on a Russet than sour cream and fresh herbs? Our Dill & Sour Cream Kettle™ brand Potato Chips are a fresh twist on this tradition.” ... “In 1982, the debit of Kettle™ brand Chips changed the world of potato chips.” ... “Once again, we've done it. Same great Kettle™ brand Chips. Only different. Same great world. Only different.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Dill Chips (60 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road