Terra Red Bliss Olive Oil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Balsamic Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are thick, crunchy and very crisp.
They feel very light, too, especially for a thick chip. They taste just like the name says, with quite a lot of flavor. Some of our tasters found the flavor to a be a little bit too highbrow for them.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, quite an aroma. Smells like olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes, like a real Italian meal.
From the package: “For a gourmet blend of flavors that you can't resist, open a bag of our newest creation, Terra Red Bliss™ potato chips with Olive Oil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar. Your taste buds will be delighted with the flavorful combination of olive and balsamic vinegar, enhanced with the sophisticated bite of sun-dried tomatoes. Delicately seasoned with the perfect hint of Garlic, Basil and Cayenne Pepper, this tasty snack is almost a gourmet meal in a bag.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (152 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road