Terra Red Bliss Olive Oil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Balsamic Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips are thick, crunchy and very crisp.
They feel very light, too, especially for a thick chip. They taste just like the name says, with quite a lot of flavor. Some of our tasters found the flavor to a be a little bit too highbrow for them.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, quite an aroma. Smells like olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes, like a real Italian meal.
From the package: “For a gourmet blend of flavors that you can't resist, open a bag of our newest creation, Terra Red Bliss™ potato chips with Olive Oil, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Balsamic Vinegar. Your taste buds will be delighted with the flavorful combination of olive and balsamic vinegar, enhanced with the sophisticated bite of sun-dried tomatoes. Delicately seasoned with the perfect hint of Garlic, Basil and Cayenne Pepper, this tasty snack is almost a gourmet meal in a bag.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (167 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Olive Oil Chips (15 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road