Snyder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Pieces
Taste test: Good hard sourdough pretzels that look like they've been broken into pieces with a large mallet.
This actually makes them really good, as the pretzel's insides (the pretzel guts, as it were) are a good place for the flavoring to stick to. The honey mustard and onion flavor is very good (not too strong), we ate several handfuls of these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight aroma of mustard.
From the package: “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded Snyder's of Hanover on the belief that everyone would love his fresh bakery pretzels. Pretzels born from Old World recipes. Perfected with wholesome ingredients. Then kneaded, individually twisted and slow-baked to seal in all the flavor. Nearly a hundred years later, the Snyder's family of bakery pretzels has grown to include over 20 unique varieties. Every batch a tribute to the fine art of pretzel baking.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road