Snyder's of Hanover Honey Mustard & Onion Pieces
Taste test: Good hard sourdough pretzels that look like they've been broken into pieces with a large mallet.
This actually makes them really good, as the pretzel's insides (the pretzel guts, as it were) are a good place for the flavoring to stick to. The honey mustard and onion flavor is very good (not too strong), we ate several handfuls of these.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A slight aroma of mustard.
From the package: “In 1909, Harry Warehime founded Snyder's of Hanover on the belief that everyone would love his fresh bakery pretzels. Pretzels born from Old World recipes. Perfected with wholesome ingredients. Then kneaded, individually twisted and slow-baked to seal in all the flavor. Nearly a hundred years later, the Snyder's family of bakery pretzels has grown to include over 20 unique varieties. Every batch a tribute to the fine art of pretzel baking.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (67 snacks)
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (109 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (61 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road