Utz Salsa & Black Bean Tortillas
Taste test: These are Utz's version of Doritos, with a flavor all their own.
They've got a good Southwestern taste to them. They're not hot when you eat them, but there's just a slight kick to them in the aftertaste. Not bad.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell good. You really can smell the black beans.
From the package: “We unconditionally guarantee all Utz products.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road