Smith's BBQ Potato Chips
Taste test: These are mildly flavored but good store-brand barbecue potato chips.
They've got a sweet barbecue taste, with a very slight aftertaste. They leave a very slight oily/salty residue on your fingers.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild barbecue smell. OK.
From the package: The bag offers three recipes: Avacado Dip, Bacon and Tomato Dip, and Oriental Dip. ... There's a picture of a hamburger with onions, lettuce, pickles and tomatoes, surrounded by potato chips.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Smith's Stores
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road