Cracker Jack Butter Toffee Clusters
Taste test: These are a lot like regular Cracker Jacks, but as the name implies, they have a coating of butter toffee, rather than ordinary caramel.
You can certainly taste the difference in your first bite, but as you eat more and more of these (and once you've opened the bag, it's hard not to), they seem more and more like the original. They leave a very thin sugary residue on your fingers. A good snack.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells the same as regular Cracker Jacks.
From the package: “Now you can experience Cracker Jack® in a completely different way ... with Butter Toffee Clusters! The delicious blend of butter toffee, fluffy popcorn & crunchy peanuts creates a mouthwatering taste you can't resist.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cracker Jacks (16 snacks)
- Popcorn (569 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at North Rim Country Store, near the Grand Canyon, Arizona. Review published June 2002.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road