Boulder Potato Company Jalapeño Cheddar Intense Potato Chips!
Taste test: These are very crunchy kettle-style chips with a generous portion of flavor seasoning on them.
They're tasty. However, the cheese flavor doesn't taste particularly cheddary, and the jalapeño flavor is very subtle and barely hot at all. There's a very, very slight hot aftertaste. The flavor powder tends to stick to your fingers, so bring a napkin.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild jalapeno aroma.
From the package: “According to culinary legend, the potato chip originated in 1853 at a fashionable New York restaurant when railroad magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt sent his fried potatoes back to the kitchen, complaining they were too thick. Annoyed, chef George Crum scornfully sliced some potatoes into a kettle of oil and fried them to a crisp. The result was a hit and the potato chip was born. Today our family operates the Boulder Potato Company in Boulder, Colorado. Using a simple family recipe, we kettle-cook select potatoes in small batches using high monosaturated sunflower and/or safflower oil, both of which are extremely low in saturated fat. We use totally natural ingredients, hand-rake every batch, and test chips at every stage of preparation to ensure quality and taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boulder Potato Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Boulder Canyon (21 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Denver Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road