Boulder Potato Company Four Onion Intense Potato Chips!
Taste test: These are thick, kettle-style chips with a good crunch.
They do taste very oniony, but I'm not sure whether I'd go so far as to call them "intense" chips. They're pretty good chips, and it's a nice change from the standard sour cream and onion.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild onion aroma.
From the package: Ingredients include “dehyhdrated onions (including white, toasted, red and fried)” ... “According to culinary legend, the potato chip originated in 1853 at a fashionable New York restaurant when railroad magnate Cornelius Vanderbilt sent his fried potatoes back to the kitchen, complaining they were too thick. Annoyed, chef George Crum scornfully sliced some potatoes into a kettle of oil and fried them to a crisp. The result was a hit and the potato chip was born. Today our family operates the Boulder Potato Company in Boulder, Colorado. Using a simple family recipe, we kettle-cook select potatoes in small batches using high monosaturated sunflower and/or safflower oil, both of which are extremely low in saturated fat. We use totally natural ingredients, hand-rake every batch, and test chips at every stage of preparation to ensure quality and taste.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Boulder Potato Company
Categories for this snack:
- All Boulder Canyon (21 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2019 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (114 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road