Doritos Ranchero Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are shaped like regular Doritos, but they've got a flavor powder on them that gives the chips a darker color.
They're kind of slightly hot, but certainly not super-hot. Tangy enough to startle you if you didn't know they'd be this flavorful, but probably not hot enough that you'll go running desperately for a beverage. The flavoring is a combination of lots of different spices, all competing for your attention, but the one that actually stands out most is the lime. I'm not a huge fan of limes, so it doesn't do much for me. But if you're looking for a tangy, Mexican-style Dorito, this could be the one if you want more tanginess and less heat. If you want heat, I'd go with Salsa Verde Doritos.
Shop: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A good, strong smell of chili, not really hot, though.
From the package: “The bold Ranchero mix of traditional Mexico is now on Doritos® tortilla chips!”
Online store: Buy Doritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Doritos (148 snacks)
- Tortilla Chips (591 snacks)
- Chili Chips (220 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road