Fritos Chili Cheese Flavored Corn Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good, but nothing spectacular.
They're regular Fritos, with a mild chili flavoring and not too much salt. The chili flavor is definitely stronger than the cheese. They're a little more orange-tinted than regular Fritos, with some dark spots on them as well.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like chili powder. Not bad.
From the package: “I know what I like and I like Fritos® Corn Chips™” ... “When you need a snack to fill up those empty spaces, nothing satisfies like a hearty helping of Fritos® brand Corn Chips. Crunch into Fritos® Corn Chips and savor their delicious flavor and bold texture, chip after chip. It's the taste you've been craving. So grab your bag of Fritos® Corn Chips and treat yourself right. After all, you know what you like.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Fredonia, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road