Taste test: These are the cracker version of Combos Cheddar Cheese Pretzel.
They're shaped the same, but instead of jamming cheese inside a hollowed-out pretzel tube, they made a cracker molded in the same shape as a hollowed-out pretzel tube and then jammed the cheese in there. I don't know who thought up the idea of putting cheese inside a hollowed-out pretzel tube, but it turns out that the guy who thought up putting cheese inside a hollowed-out cracker molded in the shape as a hollowed-out pretzel tube had a better idea. These are better.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong (but not bad) spreadable cheddar cheese smell
From the package: “Crunchy Crackers with a Creamy Cheddar Cheese flavored filling”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Company: M&M/Mars Division of Mars, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Combos (16 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Crackers (216 snacks)
- Cheese Crackers (118 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Lincoln Discount, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
- Cravingz Spongiez Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road