Tim's Cascade Style Sea Salt Vinegar Potato Chips
Taste test: These are very thick and crunchy chips, the salt and/or vinegar is not so strong that it makes you do the vinegar wince.
Whether you like that is up to you, of course. Overall the thickness of the chips make these very tasty, and the salt and vinegar enhance the flavor.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a strong aroma of vinegar unless you take a big whiff, then the vinegar tickles your nose hairs.
From the package: “Our Cascade Style method produces a potato chip made the 'old fashioned way' using thick slices of premium potatoes, kettle cooked in pure peanut oil. This handcrafted method ensures that you get nothing but the crunchiest chip with real potato flavor. We take the same care in each of our varieties. By adding liberal amounts of bold spices we satisfy every palate, creating the best tasting chips you'll ever find.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tim's Cascade Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road