Flavor Destinations Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Original
Taste test: These are good chips — light, crisp and thick, with a nice crunch and good potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The standard oily kettle chips smell.
From the package: “Discover a new world of Flavor Destinations when you crunch into Hawaiian Style Potato Chips. The crispy, golden chips are cooked to perfection, then salted just enough to enhance the natural potato flavor. We have combined only the finest ingredients to create a chip that captures the freshness and authenticity of the islands.” ... “Open a bag of Hawaiian Style Potato Chips, and let yourself be swept away to a tropical paradise of blue skies and warm, sandy beaches.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kennedy Endeavors, Incorporated
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road