Flavor Destinations Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Original
Taste test: These are good chips — light, crisp and thick, with a nice crunch and good potato taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The standard oily kettle chips smell.
From the package: “Discover a new world of Flavor Destinations when you crunch into Hawaiian Style Potato Chips. The crispy, golden chips are cooked to perfection, then salted just enough to enhance the natural potato flavor. We have combined only the finest ingredients to create a chip that captures the freshness and authenticity of the islands.” ... “Open a bag of Hawaiian Style Potato Chips, and let yourself be swept away to a tropical paradise of blue skies and warm, sandy beaches.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Kennedy Endeavors, Incorporated
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Raley's, 3864 West Sahara Ave., Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road