Churrumais Limoncito Fried Corn Strips
Taste test: These fry-like strips of processed corn meal have a ton of lime flavor.
Way too much, in fact. If you have some patience, you'll find that once the lime flavor dissolves away, the underlying snack has a nice corn flavor to it, to go along with a good crunch. But chances are that you won't have that much patience the good flavor is masked by the overabundance of lime. If you don't really, really like lime, you might not like these.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly limey.
From the package: “Enjoy Churrumais® brand Fried Corn Strip Snacks with the authenic chile & lime flavor of traditional Mexico.” ... “The Sabritas Logo means you're getting the quality and fun of Frito-Lay combined with the authentic flavor of Sabritas® products.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
- Fries (146 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road