Vitner's Sweet Baby Ray's Bar-B-Q Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good sweet barbecue chips, with lots of flavor and a nice taste.
They've got a lot of flavor powder, including a healthy dose of salt, and it does leave quite a bit or orangey powder residue on your fingers, but luckily no oily residue to go along with the powder. There's barely any heat to them at all, except in the aftertaste, which is mild and doesn't linger for too long.
Shop: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet barbecue smell.
From the package: “The Sauce is the Boss!” ... “Serving Size: 1.875 oz. (53g/About 30 chips)” ... Ingredients include Tomato Powder, Onion Powder, “Worchestershire Powder” and Garlic Powder.
Online store: Buy Vitner's snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: C.J. Vitner Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Chicago's O'Hare Airport. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road