Act II Rich Caramel Popcorn Crunch
Taste test: It's hard to go wrong with caramel popcorn, and Act II hasn't disappointed.
This popcorn has plenty of good caramel taste in the thin coating on each popped kernel, with a mild crunch. It does leave a sticky residue on your fingers. Most of the kernels were independent, but in some cases two or more kernels had stuck together to form a megakernal.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of caramel-like.
From the package: “Act II Caramel Popcorn is a deliciously sweet and tasty treat to enjoy at home, at work or on the go. Our special recipe combines ACT II popcorn with rich, creamy caramel to make a sweet crunchy snack that will delight your appetite.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road