Act II Rich Caramel Popcorn Crunch
Taste test: It's hard to go wrong with caramel popcorn, and Act II hasn't disappointed.
This popcorn has plenty of good caramel taste in the thin coating on each popped kernel, with a mild crunch. It does leave a sticky residue on your fingers. Most of the kernels were independent, but in some cases two or more kernels had stuck together to form a megakernal.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of caramel-like.
From the package: “Act II Caramel Popcorn is a deliciously sweet and tasty treat to enjoy at home, at work or on the go. Our special recipe combines ACT II popcorn with rich, creamy caramel to make a sweet crunchy snack that will delight your appetite.”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road