Cornitos Bar-B-Q Flavored Corn Chips
Taste test: These are corn chips, similar to Fritos, with a mild barbecue flavoring.
The barbecue taste is good, and there's plenty of salt too. People around the chip bowl didn't have any complaints about these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: These smell like corn chips with a very nice barbecue smell too.
From the package: “New! Richer corn taste!” ... “The great snack with the big corn taste! Our secret? Use only the freshest ingredients with no preservatives. Try 'em with your favorite dip or whenever you want a hearty snack.” ... Recipes for Corn River Taco Salad and Barn Dance Party Dip are printed on the bag.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Kroger Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
- Corn Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Smith's, 9851 W. Charleston, Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road