Snak King Brand Hot Fries
Taste test: These are pretty hot fries, particularly in their aftertaste, but they're not all that tasty.
The consistency is different from Andy Capp's, in that these don't stick to your teeth in the same way. If I had a choice, I'd almost definitely go with Andy Capp's. The only advantage that these have is that they come in a much bigger bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Hard to figure out this smell. Sort of hot, but kind of like a soup or something.
From the package: “Baked” ... “Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, sugar, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and Iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snak King
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Smith's, 9851 W. Charleston, Las Vegas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road