Barcel Chip's Jalapeño Papas Freidas a Mano
Taste test: These jalapeño chips are not the hottest in the world, but they're quite good and quite tasty.
They're thick and extremely crisp, with a great crunch. When you first bite in, you get just the jalapeño taste but none of the jalapeño heat. The heat starts to kick in a few seconds later, and it grows to a medium level. After eating a few chips, I noticed a special bonus: there's a packet of salsa dippin' sauce included in the bag. (If I knew Spanish, I probably would have known this sooner by reading the bag.) I never even thought of dipping a jalapeño chip in hot sauce, but I can't argue with a great idea like that.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice medium-strong jalapeño smell.
From the package: “Freidas lentamente en pequeñas porciones para lograr unas papas fritas más crujientes y más sabrosas”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (120 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Snack & Dip Kits (49 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Marlo in Mexico. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road