Crab Shaped Chips
Taste test: These are light, thin, wheat-based snacks molded into the shape of crabs.
They are flavored to taste like crabs too. You don't really notice the crab flavor in the first bite, but it hits you hard around the third bite. A lot of people didn't like the taste; some people were downright revolted. I happen to really like the taste of crabmeat, but I don't think that these taste of these is all that good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild crab smell.
From the package: Except for the import label, it's entirely in Korean.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road