Crab Shaped Chips
Taste test: These are light, thin, wheat-based snacks molded into the shape of crabs.
They are flavored to taste like crabs too. You don't really notice the crab flavor in the first bite, but it hits you hard around the third bite. A lot of people didn't like the taste; some people were downright revolted. I happen to really like the taste of crabmeat, but I don't think that these taste of these is all that good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very mild crab smell.
From the package: Except for the import label, it's entirely in Korean.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road