Taste test: These are OK tortilla chips, round in shape.
They've got a nice taste. They're less crunchy than I'd like, with a very slightly moist, stale feeling (even though it's a month before this bag's expiration date).
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Normal tortilla chips aroma
From the package: “Many moons past, the ancient Aztecs slowly cooked corn with fresh lime. Once the corn became soft, it was ground with a rock mallet in a stone bowl until it became masa dough. They then formed it into circular shapes for dipping or filling. The final result was a uniquely flavored chip or 'tortilla' as the Aztecs called it. Keeping in the Classic Foods' tradition, we have recreated these methods of cooking and present you with Stoned Classics™. Stoned Classics™ have a distinct texture and robust flavor.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (594 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road