Chip Thunder Boomin' Barbecue Rumble Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good barbecue chips.
The chips themselves are the same great, crunchy, large ridged chips that the other varieties of Chip Thunder are made with. However, the flavor on these was just average.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good barbecue smell
From the package: “Taste the Thunder and run for cover! Here comes a blast of Boomin' Barbecue Rumble Cut Potato Chips. Prepare for an explosion of flavor in every thunderous crunch. Their electrifying taste will leave you begging for more! Boomin' Barbecue Rumble Cut Potato Chips are an earth-shakin' double wallop of smoky sweetness. M-m-m-m-m, that's good 'Cue!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lance (46 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at PhilaDeli, South Street, Philadelphia.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road