Taste test: These are small, round tortilla chips with a generous amount of salt and a good corn taste.
They're pretty good, and even if you're eating them without any dip, the saltiness keeps you coming back for more..
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular corn tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Made with organic yellow corn” ... “All natural bite-size tortilla chips” ... “These are the minis. Okay, we admit it: They're cute. We didn't set out to make a cute tortilla chip. It just worked out that way. Besides being cute, they're also, well, handy. They fit nicely into all those tight spots, like your kids' mouths, or salsa jars. They're miniature versions of our great corn tortilla chips: Garden of Eatin'® Mini Corn Tortilla Chips.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road