Jeppi Hunkey Dorey
Taste test: This is a caramel popcorn with pecans and almonds.
It's very sweet and quite good. The sugar-covered popcorn is somewhat sticky and leaves some sugary residue on your fingers. Hunkey Dorey received no complaints from those around the chip bowl. Most people ate just the popcorn, avoiding the sugar-coated pecans and almonds, but those who tried the nuts liked them too.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet smell.
From the package: “Since 1884” ... “Net Wt. 8 Ozs” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Almonds, Popcorn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Butter, Salt, Artificial Color, Lecithin, and Artificial Color F D & C Yellow 5”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Jeppi Nut Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road