Jeppi Hunkey Dorey
Taste test: This is a caramel popcorn with pecans and almonds.
It's very sweet and quite good. The sugar-covered popcorn is somewhat sticky and leaves some sugary residue on your fingers. Hunkey Dorey received no complaints from those around the chip bowl. Most people ate just the popcorn, avoiding the sugar-coated pecans and almonds, but those who tried the nuts liked them too.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very sweet smell.
From the package: “Since 1884” ... “Net Wt. 8 Ozs” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Almonds, Popcorn, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Butter, Salt, Artificial Color, Lecithin, and Artificial Color F D & C Yellow 5”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Jeppi Nut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Josh & Rachel's Wedding. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road