Benzel's Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These are ordinary large pretzels.
They've got the standard pretzel taste, with a good portion of salt on each one. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not too good.
From the package: “A cholesterol-free food” ... “Serving Size 1 oz. (28g/about 12 pretzels)”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Benzel's Bretzel Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (545 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road