Tri-Sum Extra Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These are good large knot-shaped pretzels.
They're thin, as the name suggests, with a good helping of salt and standard pretzel taste..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pretzel-like, not that good.
From the package: “Old Fasioned Goodness” ... “Today, Tri-Sum still maintains the 'olde fashioned' approach toward producing the following quality snack foods. Original Style Potato Chips. Ripple Style Potato Chips. Homestyle Popcorn. Oven Baked Cheezettes.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tri-Sum Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road