Tri-Sum Extra Thin Pretzels
Taste test: These are good large knot-shaped pretzels.
They're thin, as the name suggests, with a good helping of salt and standard pretzel taste..
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of pretzel-like, not that good.
From the package: “Old Fasioned Goodness” ... “Today, Tri-Sum still maintains the 'olde fashioned' approach toward producing the following quality snack foods. Original Style Potato Chips. Ripple Style Potato Chips. Homestyle Popcorn. Oven Baked Cheezettes.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Tri-Sum Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (543 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road