Tato Skins Baked Potato Flavor
Taste test: These are pretty good.
They're not potato chips (unlike potato chips, which are made from thinly sliced potatoes, these are dehydrated potatoes molded into the "Tato Skin" shape, sort of similar to how Pringles are made). And they're really not potato skins either. They actually do taste like baked potato, and they've got a near-perfect combination of thickness, lightness, crunch and flavor that makes it hard to stop eating them.
Shop: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Smell test: Smells sort of like a baked potato.
From the package: “Want a great tasting, hearty snack? Then try Tato Skins® potato snack chips. Tato Skins® are made from real potatoes and real potato skins to give you thick, crunchy chips that deliver big potato taste.”
Online store: Buy Tato Skins at Amazon.com #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Tato Skins (7 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Potato-themed snacks (30 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2002
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road