Kroki Kroket with freshly ground peanuts
Taste test: These are shaped like cheese puffs, but they're actually peanut-flavored.
They're OK they do taste like peanuts, but it's not a strong taste. The consistency is a bit styrofoam-like.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut butter.
From the package: “Product of Croatia” ... “Ingredients: Maize, wheat flour, vegetable oil, peanut, salt.” ... “Recommended use by date on bag edge”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amitai in Schaffenhausen, Switzerland. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road