Barrel o' Fun Special Edition Flavor Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: Guest reviewer Adam Kay reports: "Tastes like a mild salt and vinegar chip with a hint of dill.
Some of the chips were way more tangy than others. Some were way saltier. Mildly crunchy."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like wicker furniture and dill ... but mostly like wicker.
From the package: “We guarantee our chips to be fresh and delicious when first opened before the freshness date shown on the front of this bag.” ... “You'll love our brand of fun!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Adam Kay at Homeland Supermarket Store #605, Hereford, Texas.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road