Barrel o' Fun Special Edition Flavor Dill Pickle Potato Chips
Taste test: Guest reviewer Adam Kay reports: "Tastes like a mild salt and vinegar chip with a hint of dill.
Some of the chips were way more tangy than others. Some were way saltier. Mildly crunchy."
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like wicker furniture and dill ... but mostly like wicker.
From the package: “We guarantee our chips to be fresh and delicious when first opened before the freshness date shown on the front of this bag.” ... “You'll love our brand of fun!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barrel o' Fun Snack Food Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Adam Kay at Homeland Supermarket Store #605, Hereford, Texas.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road