Bachman Corn Chips
Taste test: These are Bachman's version of Fritos.
They're less salty and less greasy than Fritos, and they've got a decent amount of crunch. The taste is pretty good, but if you need lots of salt in your corn chips, I'd go with Fritos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn chips.
From the package: “Bachman products are always fully guaranteed.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: This bag cost just a quarter.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road