Tri-Sum Bar-B-Que Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent barbecue chips.
They have an average sweet barbecue taste. There is a slightly (and I should emphasize slightly) hot aftertaste if you eat several chips. They leave a lot of powdery residue on your fingers
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Tri-Sum 'BBQ' Style Potato Chips offer you a flavor, taste and quality unequaled by any other brand of potato chips. Tri-Sum has been manufacturing quality snack foods since 1908. We are proud that four generations of the Duchesneau family have carried on the Tri-Sum tradition. We pledge to you out finest efforts to make the finest snack foods and we that you for your products loyalty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Tri-Sum Potato Chip Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road