Taste test: These are really quite good.
Everyone kept coming back to the chip bowl for seconds, thirds and more. They're kind of like those fresh, hot roasted peanuts that you buy from a pushcart on the street, except that these aren't hot. But they taste just as good, without the risk of burning your tongue. Nice crunch, great taste
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted peanuts.
From the package: “Simply the finest plump, Jumbo Peanuts are selected and prepared according to an old traditional homestyle recipe. The results can not be duplicated by mass production methods.” ... “These fine nuts are packed at the peak of freshness. To keep the fresh wholesome flavor, please store the opened tin in your refigerator or freezer.” ... “Ingredients: Peanuts, Sugar, Butter. Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Williamsburg Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Steve. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road