Newman's Own Organics Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: These are decent pretzel nuggets.
Nothing spectacular, though. They're moderately salty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pretzels. OK.
From the package: “By the simple act of purchasing any of Newman's Own Organic products you are supporting charity and sustainable agriculture.” ... “All of our organic ingredients come from farms that have been certified organic for at least three years.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
- Pretzels (546 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Christmas Tree Shops. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road