Newman's Own Organics Pretzel Nuggets
Taste test: These are decent pretzel nuggets.
Nothing spectacular, though. They're moderately salty.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pretzels. OK.
From the package: “By the simple act of purchasing any of Newman's Own Organic products you are supporting charity and sustainable agriculture.” ... “All of our organic ingredients come from farms that have been certified organic for at least three years.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road