Eat My Shorts
Taste test: These are fairly dense corn puff-like creations that are shaped like Bart Simpson's shorts instead of the usual C-shape for corn puffs.
They're heavier and denser than a standard cheese puff but not as dense or crunchy as a crunchy cheese curl. They taste pretty good. They don't taste as much like a pepperoni pizza as they smell, but they have a good, spicy pizza-like taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, this really smells like a good, spicy pepperoni pizza. Mmmm.
From the package: “Pepperoni Pizza Flavour Corn Snack” ... “Ingredients they're full of these!” ... “Does anybody read this rubbish?”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (370 snacks)
- Pizza Chips (68 snacks)
- Simpsons-endorsed chips (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in London.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road