Churritos Chile & Limon Thin N' Crispy Corn Snack Stix
Taste test: These are like large versions of those Chinese noodles type sticks that you find at the salad bar at your finer restaurants.
There's a lot of flavor on the sticks, and some stuff will get on your fingers. There's a slight burn after you eat these for a while, or if you lick them. The lime kind of kicks in too, the same kind of taste after you've had a lime in a Corona.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slight taco powder-type smell.
From the package: “Hey! You want crunch? You want Latin Heat? You want Big flavor? Get Barcel... Get Real ... Crunch This!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Bimbo Snacks USA Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Hot Snacks (1037 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Chili Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road