Go Snacks Cheetos Asteroids
Taste test: These are miniature cheese balls, very small in fact. They remind me of the Planters Cheez Balls. These are smaller, with a good cheese taste, but you'll still get orange residue on your fingers. Be careful out there!
Cheetos also makes a Flamin' Hot version of Asteroids.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The Cheetos smell we all love and adore.
From the package: “Pop the top to open! Use top as handy cup for snacking! Or snap top on the bottom to reclose later! Fits in your car cup holder. Won't crush in your backpack. Great for on-the-go snacking.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (109 snacks)
- All Go Snacks (13 snacks)
- Cheese Puffs (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (119 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Old Colony Market, Southborough, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road